An idyllic region on the country side, meeting rooms with daylight and direct access to the outside, and as bonus, the feel-good atmosphere of the thermal spa hotel Stoiser. The hotel offers a private bathing and sauna area, as well as the direct access to the public spa of Loipersdorf.
Instead of hustle and bustle you will experience great nature and the sound of silence.
Conferences are one thing, the time afterwards is another. A successful conference needs a balance between concentration and relaxation. The hotel offers a comprehensive range of leisure activities in- and outdoor.
- 135 rooms & suites (non-smoking)
- private spa
- direct access to the thermal spa Loipersdorf
- Health area with massage, beauty treatments and personal coaching
- Restaurant with show kitchen
- Café with a cozy outdoor area
- Bar with terrace and smoking lounge
- 6 conference rooms
- underground car park
- free WiFi
- Whirlpools, indoor and outdoor pool
- Outdoor massage pool, tepidarium
- Herbal bio sauna, Herbal steam bath, Finish sauna
- Outdoor Wood stove sauna and relax pool
- „Kneipp“ bath, Infrared sauna
- 3 relaxating rooms
- morning ticket for the public spa from 7.00 to 08.45 am
- bathing bag with bath robe and towels
- Sports and relaxation program indoor and outdoor
- Running and walking course: 5 routes with different lengths and levels.
- Golf: 27-hole championship course in Loipersdorf, 20% greenfee discount at the golf courses in Loipersdorf and Bad Waltersdorf
- Cycling: rental pf mountainbikes, city- & mountain-E-Bikes, eTrikke oder Renault Twizy
- 6 meeting rooms up to 150 personen
- 1 Lounge area
6 bright meeting rooms with direct access to the outside and a mobile partition wall system offer the opportunity for individual meetings up to 150 people. All meeting rooms are equipped with WIFI, have daylight and can be completely darkened.
The technical basic equippment detailed below is provided free of charge. Should you have specific requirements please advise at time of booking.
- Beamer, screen, flip chart, pin board
- TV, video, DVD, CD-Player
- pads & pencils